Optimise and simplify your brewing process –
with your own brewhouse or none at all.
Whether you have already been brewing for a long time or wish to enter beer production without large investment costs, Döhler offers you tailor-made solutions that allow you to increase the efficiency of your processes and the quality of your beers in a purely natural way.
Your technological added value
- A wide variety of options for simplifying, optimising and increasing the efficiency of beer production.
- Brewing high-quality beer without a brewhouse
Your sensory added value
- Significant improvement of beer quality.
The simple and efficient solution for reducing the pH value of mash and/or wort naturally in compliance with the German Purity Law.
- A number of positive effects on the quality of mash and wort, e.g. an increase in enzyme activity and a larger extract yield
- Shorter fermentation times leading to higher capacity without additional investment
- Significantly enhanced beer quality, especially in terms of taste stability and drinkability
- Allows mash and wort acidification without the installation of costly equipment
The alternative solution for the production of high-quality beers without a brewhouse and for increasing capacity.
- Unhopped full wort concentrates for an individual hopping rate during boiling
- Hopped partial wort concentrates for direct fermentation with individual yeasts
- Broad portfolio for many beer types including lager, pils, wheat beer, light beer, ale, rye or stout
- Gluten-free wort concentrates for safe and reliable production of gluten-free beers
- Simple and efficient solutions regarding yeast propagation and nutrient addition