Döhler is a global producer, marketer and provider of natural ingredients, ingredient systems and integrated solutions for the food and beverage industry. Döhler is dedicated to excellence in food safety and quality.
Our ultimate goal is the fulfilment of our customer’s requirements, as well as fulfilment of strict food safety and quality standards and applicable legislation issued by governments and regulatory authorities.
It is our responsibility to provide safe food at highest quality in which our customers have complete confidence.
Obligations to our stakeholders
At Döhler we are committed to take a process approach for achieving highest Quality for our stakeholders:
- Our customers – by completely fulfilling our customers’ demands to their satisfaction through innovation, product quality and service, and by providing products and services which meet all legal and customer requirements.
- Our suppliers – by cooperating with our suppliers as part of our quality management program to ensure Food Safety and Quality at highest level, right from raw material to finished products.
Food Safety Culture
At Döhler we are committed to establish a culture of food safety where people are encouraged and expected to act on any concerns and food safety issues which may occur, with highly professional teams which are aware of their own role regarding food safety.
We achieve this strong food safety culture by applying following elements:
- Vision and mission: business structure, as well as values and purpose, setting directions and expectations, leadership and messaging
- People: communication, becoming a learning organization, setting appropriate incentives and rewards
- Consistency: achieved through documentation, accountability for objectives, performance measurement
- Adaptability: change and crisis management, problem solving and overall agility
- Hazards and risks awareness: hazard information and education, employee engagement and procedures for verification of risk awareness
An integrated quality & food safety system
To achieve Quality at highest level, Döhler has an integrated quality system in place based on two pillars which are important in all parts of our business. These are:
- Quality Management
- Food Safety Management
It is our policy to operate the quality system based on these two pillars at each of our locations.
Measurement and improvement
We always strive to continuously improve Quality & Food Safety. We do this by setting yearly goals and programs, recording, monitoring and evaluating performance, and establishing scope for improvement. Our aim is to support our employees at each level and function in their drive to improve, for the benefit of all our stakeholders.