At Döhler we are committed to taking a process approach to achieving sustainability for our stakeholders based on the three pillars:
- Protecting Human Rights
- Ensuring social compliance through internationally-recognized standards
- Treating all employees equally
- Having satisfied employees
- Accepting and fostering the diversity of people
- Acting responsible in the supply chain
- Ensuring employee welfare through an integrated health & safety system
- Steadily increasing our internal knowledge base
- Keeping the company economically healthy through achieving our BLUE PLANET 2020 targets
- Ensuring food safety & quality
- Achieving profits & growth sustainably
- Constantly increase the share of sustainably sourced raw materials
- Fair trading between our suppliers and us
- Improving customer satisfaction
- Performing steady R&D creativity to satisfy customer needs and to foster sustainability
- Improving eco-efficiency alongside our value chain
- Using less energy & water
- Producing less CO2
- Increasing yield and reducing waste
- Reducing the environmental impact of transports
- Ensuring sustainable agriculture
- Supporting farmers & creating local value
- Fostering the preservation of biodiversity
To achieve sustainability, we have an integrated system important in all parts of our business. At each of our locations, our policy is to operate the sustainability & EHS system based on the three pillars people, performance, planet.
Concerning EH&S we see and accept our company responsibility. We will not compromise on EH&S values and we will not risk any harm to the environment, to our colleagues and to our business partners. We strongly support actions for environmental protection and accident free working conditions.
We commit ourselves to full compliance with all applicable legal environmental, health and safety requirements and all internal requirements.
We always strive to continuously improve sustainability & EHS. We do this by setting yearly ambitious goals and programmes, recording, monitoring and evaluating performance, and establishing scope for improvement. We support our employees at all levels in continuous improvement for the benefit of all our stakeholders.