Products need to be consumable at any time, taste good, provide added value for both body and soul, offer something special and stand out from the mainstream. Consumers also demand that raw materials are grown sustainably, that processing and product packaging are conducted sustainably, and that social standards are adhered to. Which trends can be expected for 2020 in light of this development, and how can manufacturers successfully comply with these complex market requirements?
- Döhler Trend article 2020 (pdf, 285 KB)
A changing lifestyle and a growing consumer demand for beverages with functional added value have driven the energy drink market forward over the past few years. Consumers are looking for an energy kick to give them the strength to deal with their ever more stressful daily lives. Döhler is familiar with the trends and requirements of the various markets and provides their customers with new product solutions and inspiring ideas for innovative energy drinks.
- Professional article: Energy Drinks - a booming market | DEI - Die Ernährungsindustrie, Edition 06-2020 (pdf, 263 KB)
Everybody is talking about sugar reduction – the discussion covers topcis such as refreshing lemonades, light fruit splashes and many more exciting beverage concepts.
Döhler provides the food and beverage industry with an extensive portfolio of various sweetening solutions. They represent the ideal basis for the development of innovative trend products, thereby fully satisfying the needs of nutrition-conscious consumers.
- Professional article: Sugar-reduced beverage concepts | DEI - Die Ernährungsindustrie, Edition 11-2019 (pdf, 383 KB)
The Fraunhofer ICT-IMM Institute and Döhler are collaborating in the development of a new microbiological detection method based on microfluidics.
Optimised culture media for PCR detection
- [Translate to Englisch:] Pressemitteilung NBB®-PCR Bouillon (pdf, 66 KB)
- Image NBB®-PCR Bouillon (jpg, 145 KB)
Efficient and reliable detection of beer spoiling microorganisms in just an hour!
- [Translate to Englisch:] Pressemitteilung DMD® Screen & Ident Kits (pdf, 62 KB)
- Image DMD® Screen & Ident Kits (jpg, 201 KB)
The former MOLDA AG changed its company name to Döhler Dahlenburg GmbH in March 2016.
The easy way to reliable beer quality for craft and microbreweries
Individual refreshment on the go! Döhler launches “Liquid Food & Beverage Enhancers” product concepts