Freshly-pureed fruit and vegetable raw materials offer a pure and natural taste, combined with a full-bodied mouthfeel. Gentle processing after pressing retains the very best of the fruit and vegetables. The Döhler portfolio comprises a broad range of purees and puree concentrates, which we tailor perfectly to your food and beverage applications.
- Premium purees and puree concentrates from our own fruit and vegetable processing facilities, organic and fair trade products available on request
- Puree concentrates with the benefits of freshly-pureed fruit and the logistics advantages of a concentrate
- Tailored to a wide range of applications thanks to our own processing facilities and access to a wide range of origins and qualities
- Standardised qualities through blending different origins
- Enormous refrigerated and deep-freeze warehouses allow us to deliver a high level of quality and freshness in puree production, even out of season
- Extensive logistics network offers an optimised supply chain ensuring
Purees – Natural premium indulgence
We extract our premium purees from fresh fruit and vegetables at our own facilities. Thanks to the latest technologies, we offer tailor-made qualities in a wide range of packaging for diverse product applications and market requirements. Enormous refrigerated and deep-freeze warehouses allow us to deliver fresh, premium purees all year round, for an authentic taste and colour experience.
Puree concentrates – Fresh taste, optimum logistics
Döhler's puree concentrates combine the benefits of freshly-pureed fruit and vegetable raw materials in terms of taste and mouthfeel with the logistics advantages of a concentrate. They are produced and gently concentrated at our own facilities in the exotic fruits' countries of origin, before being standardised and blended.
- Juices & nectars
- Smoothies and snack drinks
- Alcoholic beverages
- Drinkable dairy products
- Baked goods
The best nature has to offer:
- Apples and Pears
- Red fruits
- Stone fruits
- Tropical fruits